Thursday, September 29th, 2011
Here is the short and sweet FAQ for the library at the 6th Avenue campus of LREI!
- Books are due one week after they are borrowed. Just slip a book to be returned into the front slot of the reference desk. If you need more time with your book, a librarian will be happy to renew it for you!
- During library classes (grades 1-4), students can check out the same number of books as the grade they are in. You may also check out additional books before or after school.
- Parents and caregivers can check out books as well. You might just be one of the grown-ups who likes Children’s Literature, or you can take advantage of our Parent/Teacher and Diversity sections of the library.
- The library hours are: 8:15-5:30 Monday through Thursday 8:15-5:00 and 8:15-3:45 on Friday.
- If you lose a book, come and talk to us. There are no fines on the 6th Avenue campus, and we can easily work out a solution.
- If you have books to suggest, let a librarian know.
- Children under 7th grade may not be left unsupervised in the library.
- If you need personalized recommendations, please come and see a librarian. We are always happy to help!